Application for WEB
Application for WEB is free of cost up to use of 5 scales for one customer and archives data measured in 1 year. Allows export of measured values in the form of tables. http://www.operchip.com/beehive/
It is possible to monitor GSM monitor of bee hives through an internet browser on the computer, tablet or cell phone after signing up on the website. By clicking on drop-down lists (Alarms, Telephone Numbers, etc.) you can get the current information about scale settings and measured parameters. After clicking on the chosen drop-down list, respective information are shown and the previous drop-down list automatically closes.
Over the toolbar Alarms, the production number of the scale is shown and on the right side, there is the Reload button. Current data are loaded from Web server, when you open the site for the specific device. It is recommended to use the Reload button when you want to display the latest measured values. The measured values are automatically updated.
- Presumable direction of growth of the bees in near future.
- Immediate size of supplies and strength of each of the colonies of bees.
- Possible to directly compare the vitality and dynamics of the progress of bees between several colonies. Based on forage, temperature inside the hive, outside temperature and humidity in the locality.
- Helps with choosing and timing the work with bees during the beekeeping year.
- Information about the battery level.
- Decrease in loss of honey
- The smallest number of inspections.
- The smallest number of honey extractions.
- No honey extraction during rapid increase.
- Setting of the date of honey extraction.
- From the knowledge of supply level (dry weight) and number of honey supers used.
- With the use of forage gaps (with a set-back time for the honey to mature).
- With exclusion of the period of rapid increase.
- On-time honey extraction in the high season.
- Prevention of loss of honey yield in the high season.
- Capture of the end of foraging season – decrease of steepness and, subsequently, stagnation or the beginnings of decline (unless there is a lack of room). Convenient to check on another scale under a different hive.
- When the honey extraction is late, the loss of honey yield occurs, because the colony of bees is at their full strength and has a large consumption for their own needs.
- Inspection of delivery of winter supplies.
- The time and weight of feeding is recorded in the chart, it is not needed to write down the data elsewhere.
- The dose confirms that bees received the feeding and they are in a good condition.
- Find out about the state of emergency (supplies theft, extra forage (danger of melezitose),…)
- Inspection of steady winter decline.
- Prevention of emergency situations that can occur in winter season.
- Find out about the state of emergency (wild animals, birds, mice, vandalism, snow, …).
- Find out about the supply shortage in towards the end of winter season on time.
Measuring of current measured parameters:
- Automatically displayed when the device has been reset, or has been turned on with magnet into 30 minutes working activity.
- Measures the actual temperature 1. Displayed only when the corresponding sensor is connected.
- Measures the actual temperature 2. Displayed only when the corresponding sensor is connected.
- Measures the actual humidity. Displayed only when the corresponding sensor is connected.
- Measures the actual weight.
- Measures the actual battery level.
- Date and time of the event or alert.
- Sender of the event, or alert; e.g.: Device, Battery, Weight, Accelerometer …
- Tags of the event or alert; e.g.: Over, Under, Active, Ready …
- Value and unit of measured parameter; e.g.: 7.0 kg, 25.3°C, 45% ...
Cell phone numbers display:
- Cell phone number in the first position has full control over GSM monitor of bee hives, together with receiving all informative SMS, events and alerts. When the detector of vibrations or magnetic contact is disrupted, the securing alarm calls this number as well.
- Cell phone number in the second position is used when setting the device and checking the information about measured values. When the detector of vibrations or magnetic contact is disrupted, the securing alarm calls this number as well.
- Cell phone numbers in the third, fourth or fifth position are used for setting the device and checking the information about measured values.
SMS info displays:
- The first seven options for setting the time within 24 hours wakes the device up and sends informative SMS to the default cell phone number in the first position on the list of cell phone numbers. Device is active for 8 minutes and is then placed in sleeping mode, if it is not woken up by timer for regular measuring.
- The last eighth option is the same as the previous ones, with the only difference of the device being active for 30 minutes.
- Options for sending informative SMS can be individually deactivated.
- ON / OFF for alarms.
- ON/OFF for informative SMS.
- Settings for the timer of regular measuring..
- Settings of the timer for regular turning-on of GSM module and sending the measured values to WEB server and processing of received SMS and alerts.
- Extent for temperature. Temperature 2, humidity, weight 1, weight 2 alarms.
- Tare for the scale.